2020 U.S. Presidential elections

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Too bad he would sully sacred ground with one of his uncontested nazi rallies. I would have liked to have seen a debate be held at Gettysburg so that I could hear Biden say, "You are no Abraham Lincoln, sir!"

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Some also stuff,

bubblesort

Some also stuff,

Rice would be a bigger disaster of a running mate than Kamala. Rice is a goon for war profiteers. She supported genocidal tin hat dictators in Rwanda and the Congo by refusing to call their military activities genocides. She supported the invasion of Iraq, and she is the one who 'unmasked' Trump campaign officials, after she had them wiretapped in 2016 (even she does not contest this, but she says she had good motivations, which is not something I care about). That's not even getting into the weird Bengazi conspiracy theories the right will throw at her. Absolute non-starter for me.

If Biden had half a brain he would pick somebody like Warren. His numbers are up now, but when Trump destroys Biden in the debates, he's gonna need somebody to reach out to all us liberals he's insulting right now.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Rice would be a bigger disaster of a running mate than Kamala.
Thankfully you're advice is not sought after.

EDIT: Though strangely, I want him to pick Warren for VP, as well. The fact we agree on that worries me...

Last edited:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
Note: Agreed that the vapid child's advice is not sought after.

Personally? I want him to pick whomever is most qualified for the job. That's it - gender, race ... I don't give a fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: Free

bubblesort

Note: Agreed that the vapid child's advice is not sought after.

Personally? I want him to pick whomever is most qualified for the job. That's it - gender, race ... I don't give a fuck.
LOL, yeah, nobody wants my advice. Just my vote. Looks like I'm in the same boat as you are in that regard.

• 1Rainbow 🌈
Reactions: Free

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
LOL, yeah, nobody wants my advice. Just my vote. Looks like I'm in the same boat as you are in that regard.
That's the spirit!

(No pun intended...)

• 1Like
Reactions: bubblesort

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
As for the goings on in the Kanye party...

At least three people who have been active in Republican politics are linked to Kanye West’s attempt to get on the presidential ballot this year. The connection raises questions about the aims of the entertainer’s effort and whether it is regarded within the GOP as a spoiler campaign that could aid President Donald Trump, even as those close to West have expressed concerns about his mental health as he enters the political arena.

One operative, Mark Jacoby, is an executive at a company called Let the Voters Decide, which has been collecting signatures for the West campaign in three states. Jacoby was arrested on voter fraud charges in 2008 while he was doing work for the California Republican Party, and he later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor.