2020 U.S. Presidential elections

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Craigslist ad unproven - Snopes

If anyone ever sees an important thing like that, this is a useful action to take:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Hey, guess who else is complaining that Biden isn't out there constantly campaigning and getting into the news and stuff.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Hey, guess who else is complaining that Biden isn't out there constantly campaigning and getting into the news and stuff.

Maybe he was annoyed to see this when he was watching his friends who live in the TV set

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Thing is, I'm in full approval of a president that thinks about their own health and that of others, instead of being a selfish prick.
And he's being smart about it, too. Why get into the mud and wrestle a pig when you don't have to?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Eunoli

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Four years after Republican Donald Trump decisively won Iowa and the presidency, the state appears to be a toss-up as he seeks re-election this November, a new Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll shows.

Trump carried Iowa by 9 percentage points in his 2016 contest against Democrat Hillary Clinton. But today, the Register’s Iowa Poll shows the president leading former Vice President Joe Biden by just 1 point — 44% to 43%.
An interesting trend showing up in the poll:
The gender divide is significant among women as well. Biden leads by 14 percentage points with women, 50% to 36% over Trump.

The gap is even larger among white men with no college degree — a key demographic that helped propel Trump’s success in 2016. That group favors the president 64% to 28% over Biden — a 36-point spread. White women with no college degree prefer Biden 53% to 35% over Trump — an 18-point margin.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Aeon Jiminy

Designing Democracy Fall 2020 preview

Klobuchar Withdraws From VP Consideration, Says Biden Should Pick A Woman Of Color

Preferably a deep autumn shade of law enforcement like Kamala Harris or Val Demings. The once-celebrated ChromaFlair uniqueness of Elizabeth Warren has fallen out of trend for Fall 2020. In a bold remodeling, Amy Klobuchar has announced she is now committed to the color of invisible, a poor accent to the dated Biden retro shades of the late 20th Century.

• 1lolwut?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Klobuchar Withdraws From VP Consideration, Says Biden Should Pick A Woman Of Color

Preferably a deep autumn shade of law enforcement like Kamala Harris or Val Demings. The once-celebrated ChromaFlair uniqueness of Elizabeth Warren has fallen out of trend for Fall 2020. In a bold remodeling, Amy Klobuchar has announced she is now committed to the color of invisible, a poor accent to the dated Biden retro shades of the late 20th Century.
Not only are you days late, your gears are slipping.

Last edited:

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
The trumpettes think Mumbles the Clown is going to "wipe the floor" with Biden in the debates.
It sends incredible to me that they think that he, with his slurring incoherent word salad, could do more than wipe the dribble off his chin (is that why that tie is do long?), maybe.
Sometimes I wish I had they're gift of seeing everything awful as wonderful.
I still didn't wouldn't apply it to him, though.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I’d call that an improvement over not mocking disabled and not loosening restrictions on landmines.

• 1Agree