2020 U.S. Presidential elections

Isabeau

Merdeuse
More polling stars to wish upon.

That’s still frightening. I’m sure many Republicans may prefer Biden to Trump but will they vote against their party? I hope many just stay home disgusted but...

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristalle

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
That’s still frightening. I’m sure many Republicans may prefer Biden to Trump but will they vote against their party? I hope many just stay home disgusted but...
The numbers listed are for states considered battleground states, but where Trump *won* in 2016.

Cindy Claveau

Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
One potential Republican route to victory this November that I must confess hadn't occurred to me

I'm struggling with the idea that the government is allowed to "outlaw" any political party. We haven't outlawed the KKK or neo-Nazis yet. I think the democrats are safe.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Romana

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale on Wednesday announced that they, along with the Republican National Committee, raised a staggering $131 million in June for a quarterly total of $266 million, the largest fundraising month and quarter of the campaign.

But their triumph was short-lived, as the Biden campaign touted a record $141 million raised in June along with the Democratic National Committee, for a quarterly total of $282 million.

This is the second month in a row Biden has outraised Trump; in May, he brought in $81 million to Trump’s $74 million.