2020 Democratic Primary

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Enjoy the workload. lol
Like we don’t know how this plays out.

“We checked the labels on the 1800+ boxes. As has been explained previously nothing indicates any personnel records are mixed in with the archive.”

”So you didn’t search the actual boxes?”

”Well, no, there are 1800...”

”So you didn’t conduct a complete search? What are you hiding?”

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

“We checked the labels on the 1800+ boxes. As has been explained previously nothing indicates any personnel records are mixed in with the archive.”

But she HAS THE TIME!

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
But she HAS THE TIME!
*reluctantly mentions that such a search would have to be conducted by actual researchers with actual qualifications*

Stop making me a joke killer. Wench.

• 1lolwut?
Reactions: Free

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Last time someone called me a wench, I was dressed all in *black* latex and leather. True story!
Pics or it didn’t...

Actually, I just want the pics.

• 1Pie
Reactions: Free

Anya Ristow

I was born a choker
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2007
SLU Posts

Or...

"There were 1440 boxes that were clearly not from the 1990-1995 era, so we didn't even look at them. Of the remainder, 207 weren't labeled well at all and 22 of them were at least from a relevant office. We carefully examined the 22, and we scanned the 207. Haven't found anything."

"Well, the presidency is at stake. Is there anything else that warrants a closer look?"

"We can open the 1440 and see if they contain what they say they contain, but there's no sense examining older or newer records. And we can look closer at the 207, and the 131 that are from the right era but not promising."

*reluctantly mentions that such a search would have to be conducted by actual researchers with actual qualifications*
This is looking in boxes. Not a moonshot.

As a reminder, a Clinton lawyer without clearance searched through Clinton's emails and deleted the non-work-related ones.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: bubblesort

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
What’s sad is that I don’t know if you’re referring to the one that got banned at the old place or one of the tinfoil hat brigade.
It's the one who doesn't know how anything -- ANYTHING -- works.

Wait ... I guess that doesn't help.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Quite an interesting thread. It sure did draw a lot of 'bots. 🤔
She has accused both her father and ex of abuse. The Biden story matches a scene in her father’s book. She also described her ex abusing her in a similar manner (up against the wall) to a friend that offered to take her to a shelter. She told people at the time her ex was forcing her to leave her job and later wrote about it, but now claims that it was Biden assaulting her.

She sued two former employers for abuse including one where she asserted that she was discriminated against for being “too white” by a black woman supervisor. She‘s also accused her ex radio show partner of abusing her, but didn’t file complaint against him despite others registering their formal complaints.

She defrauded a non-profit.

At best, this is a confused person who regularly mixes up her accounts of abuse.

The people that were trying to help her stay out of the spotlight were doing her a favor. She is not prepared for the vetting of her history.

Last edited:

Anya Ristow

I was born a choker
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2007
SLU Posts
She defrauded a non-profit.
For those who didn't follow this to its source, a twitter argument and an article written by grifters who run twitter bots...

Tara adopted a horse. While at the rescue, the horse was attacked by dogs. The rescue did a gofundme to raise money for care. After taking the horse to another facility, Tara had veterinary care done that she told the vet to bill the sanctuary. The sanctuary did not notice they were billed for several months. The bill amounted to $1400, and the sanctuary considers $900 of it improper. The rescue has described Tara's vet as both an out of area vet that thought they were dealing with the rescue, and also as a vet they've taken animals to. As this is a twitter argument with contradictions, the best I can gather is that the rescue considers $500 of it reasonably covered by the gofundme and $900 unrelated to the dog attack.

That's what "defrauded a non-profit" means.

• 1Like

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
For those who didn't follow this to its source, a twitter argument and an article written by grifters who run twitter bots...

Tara adopted a horse. While at the rescue, the horse was attacked by dogs. The rescue did a gofundme to raise money for care. After taking the horse to another facility, Tara had veterinary care done that she told the vet to bill the sanctuary. The sanctuary did not notice they were billed for several months. The bill amounted to $1400, and the sanctuary considers $900 of it improper. The rescue has described Tara's vet as both an out of area vet that thought they were dealing with the rescue, and also as a vet they've taken animals to. As this is a twitter argument with contradictions, the best I can gather is that the rescue considers $500 of it reasonably covered by the gofundme and $900 unrelated to the dog attack.

That's what "defrauded a non-profit" means.
Well, that's one thing (not at all cleared up). How about the rest?

Anya Ristow

I was born a choker
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2007
SLU Posts
Well, that's one thing. How about the rest?
I'm reluctant to bother chasing Salome's charges down, as so far they've turned out to be a twitter argument, an article by two guys who have been kicked off twitter for running twitter bots, and some Biden Bros having a field day on the democracy underground web forum.

• 1Like

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
*rubs temples*

The horse, Charm, was taken in by the rescue. The injuries and treatment of the horse while it was at the rescue are not part of the fraud. The treatment for the attack took place prior to it becoming Reade’s horse. The fraud took place after Reade adopted the horse and knowingly misled the vet to charge the rescue for services. The rescue initially paid the bill because it was from a vet they knew For horse services. It was only later that they realized Reade had deliberately misled the vet to charge the rescue. It had. Nothing to do with the attack.

Two fraudulent bills from April are HERE and HERE.

Reade admitted to owing the debt and promised to pay it in an email to Hummer after Hummer complained and Reade was embarrassed socially. The receipts and emails are all posted by Hummer and her rescue for anyone to read along with the email. Hummer also gave Reade $900 personally because Reade was always broke and asking for money. There are emails posted about that as well. Hummer also maintains that Reade stole items from a charity auction and asked to hide a car on her property to avoid it being repossessed. Since both the auto expenses and numerous vet bills were listed in Reade’s bankruptcy the fact that she couldn’t get vets to perform services for her anymore is pretty understandable.

Seriously, it takes ten minutes to find the actual story and timeline.

As for what kind of person demands to adopt a horse when they can’t afford their car, groceries or rent...well, let’s just say it’s the kind of person who doesn’t mesh well with coping with reality.

ETA: I‘m posting in the links to documentation since the kids have decided to push false narratives.

Last edited: