Second Life Targets Corporate Sector During Travel Lockdown

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
We already collectively laughed at that idea over in Hamlet's comments sections...

• 1Agree
Reactions: Couldbe Yue

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
We might need a merge!

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
But they should give it a second chance, we have come a long way since prim penes*...

*I had to look the right plural up LOL
I stick with penises. Penes reads like a pasta dish.

EDIT: I stick with penises AS THE PLURAL OF PENIS.

Couldn't leave that hanging out there...

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
The correct word is peen, not pene.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
My small church is using Zoom for online meetings. If you just want an online meeting without avs and all, is that the best option?

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
You know... those simpleminds coulds easily capitalize on the lockdown...

For every cancelled business conference there soon will be about ten canceled vacations. Agressively market virtual sunsets, the crazy stuff you can do(but keep examples SFW) and hope to retain 1 in 100 visitors...

Give us temporary G-rated vacation sims over summer. Doubt the moles can do it till summer? Start a contest with some price money (100,000L sound much but are a joke compared to minimum wages)...

... but before you do that: stop your inhouse nepotism and replace the marketing folks with real marketing experts.

Last edited:

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Last edited:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I just want to know if these people need crystal fruit in 50s style bowls, body jewelry, doll keys, and the like, I could use more lindens to shop.... >.>

• 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: Caete and Brenda Archer

Couldbe Yue

Syncing with reality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-16-2008
SLU Posts
You know... those simpleminds coulds easily capitalize on the lockdown...

[...]

... but before you do that: stop your inhouse nepotism and replace the marketing folks with real marketing experts.
you're new 'round here, aren't you?

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: Lucifer and Beebo Brink

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
you're new 'round here, aren't you?
Why? They only took one year to listen to the folks who told them to dump Sansar, they instantly reacted to the vehicle folks (who most likely are free accounts) to remove the rights for privacy lines in the new Linden Homes...
They even hired this influenza girlie Strawberry Singh right after trying to crush her with a C&D Letter after some public lashback...

They are grasping for the last straws, everyone can see that. And while you cannot say anything like this on the official Forums - because duh, helping them avoid their own stupidity is considered trolling - there still is a small chance they still read external opinions like they did in the past.

PS: stupid question, but are the Sansar TOS similar to SL's? Did Wookey just purchase all the rights to commercially use the 3D content as they please ... including the stuff inside LucasArt's virtual Star Wars Museum 🙀

Last edited: