Happy Valentine's Day!

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
I babysit grandsons one day a week. This week, the four-year-old and I made a Valentine card for mom. I helped cut out the heart, but he went mad with pink flower stickers and such. He was into it!

When she came home, he held it out to her like, I swear, a note from the principal, looked steadfastly at the floor, and said, "This is only for you." Like -- "For god's sake, don't show this to anyone, they'll pull my man license for sure. Also, this was all grandma's fault."

What was even funnier was it sailed right over Mom's head while I was about to pop laughing. But then -- I knew his father. 🤣

Arilynn

We’re doing chocolate fondue. I think it’s kind of gross, but I know everything about will blow 2 out the 4 minds. Chocolate for dinner! Dipping stuff into other stuff! A lit thing under a pot! Different combinations (we have an array of fruit, sweet, and salty)! The gigantic mess it will create! I can‘t think of a single that I’d want to dip and eat, but it will be fun.

To all those who are single and wish they weren’t, I hope you can treat yourself, even in a small way.

Much love to VV0ers and the person who brings up together.

:grouphug:

RodeejahUrquan

Horns n' Furz
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I don't remember, hah!
SLU Posts
Happy Valentine's Day, sweethearts!

Not doing anything special, but did get a little gift for a friend today :>

Oh, and trussed out for a v-day party inworld too. I like to think it was a nice day, very productive <3

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

It's late, too. I don't love you that much.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Rose Karuna