Former Dallas Cop Found Guilty For Shooting Man In His Apartment

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
She was sentenced to 10 years, which seems a little light to me, but better than I expected.

• 1Like
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Tigar

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
A warning to future witnesses coming forward? Nah.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I just read that Botham Jean's neighbor, who was a key witness in the Amber Guyger trial, was shot to death in Dallas.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
All three suspects came from Alexandria, La., to purchase drugs from Brown, police said. One suspect is in custody, and warrants have been issued for two other suspects. Brown was fatally shot Friday at an apartment complex on Cedar Springs Road.
Ahhh, ye ol drug deal gone bad.
Police said when they searched Brown's apartment, they confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 143 grams of THC cartridges and $4,000 in cash.
The kind where the drugs and money get left behind. Right.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
There was a recent story that said the police confiscated 10,000 grams of marijuana from someone. Umm, couldn't you at least translate that into pounds?

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Maybe it’s just the crowd I follow, but NO ONE on Twitter is buying the PD story.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts

This is big news here where I live (Alexandria), obviously. FWIW, a second one of the three men was arrested yesterday, here in the area - at a motel in Marksville, a smaller town which is about halfway between Alexandria and the MS border, to the southeast. He is the older brother of man who was shot and left at a hospital there in Texas on the night of the shooting.

The drugs and money allegedly found in Brown's apartment were just that - locked in Brown's apartment. The "deal gone wrong" happened down in the parking lot, and the actual drugs and cash involved in the deal, along with both the guns used in the violence, were all allegedly taken by the third person who's still at large.

Although all the national news reports say these guys came from Alexandria, they actually came from another little town to the southeast called Cheneyville.

Also, there's weed being sold in Alexandria, and hereabouts. So why somebody would drive all the way the heck to Dallas to get some, your guess is as good as mine.

Oh by the way, if the name Marksville sounds familiar to you, it's the place where a couple of years ago two "ward marshals" opened fire on a car that didn't pull over immediately and killed a six-year-old boy who was in the passenger seat.