#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
In other news, the GOP is rumoured to be cutting out at least the presidential primaries in several states.
This happens now and then; I don't mind it if there's nobody actually running against the president in those states, because it would be a waste of time and money really.

Now, if some GOPer is trying to run against the president in one of those states and his campaign is being cut off by the state RNC doing this, then there's a problem.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
This is probably at least partially in response to laws states like California have recently passed requiring presidential candidates to submit their tax statements to be included on the primary ballot.
Which means we KNOW there is something really bad in there. It is just a question of what.

Think about it. Would you want to hire a CEO who refused to let you see their resume?

• 1Agree

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Which means we KNOW there is something really bad in there. It is just a question of what.

Think about it. Would you want to hire a CEO who refused to let you see their resume?
Depends....if i knew the ceo came from a fortune 500 company. Has a clear representation of his/her "Assets" And you know they are doing well. why bother to even ask? i'm sure your executive board would love to have them onboard.

Executive resumes are more about accompliments and results... And who you know... Bad or good becomes subjective as long as they keep the company and profits going.

dozens of stories of qualified people failing to get the job only to hear later they got family member or friend in that position instead regardless of qualification.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Depends....if i knew the ceo came from a fortune 500 company. Has a clear representation of his/her "Assets" And you know they are doing well. why bother to even ask? i'm sure your executive board would love to have them onboard.

Executive resumes are more about accompliments and results... And who you know... Bad or good becomes subjective as long as they keep the company and profits going.

dozens of stories of qualified people failing to get the job only to hear later they got family member or friend in that position instead regardless of qualification.
You do not know where they came from at all. Everything in their resume (where they have been, what they have done, even what degrees they earned and their name and they refuse to disclose any of it).

edit: edited to say the name is not available either so you can not just google them

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
You do not know where they came from at all. Everything in their resume (where they have been, what they have done, even what degrees they earned and their name and they refuse to disclose any of it).

edit: edited to say the name is not available either so you can not just google them
that would be near impossible. You need to have your business registered.. you could keep your performance records hidden good or bad. But there needs to be a name associated with said company even if it's a shell company..there are tracks..giving enough time one can follow.

CEOs are supposed to be very outward...the job entails meeting people and making connections...if you wanted Privacy your better off being a COO. Even if it's ceremonial role and you don't own the company... your name is Associated with it's business and all over the place. Even if it's a nickname theres usually tracks to find it . getting contact with said person is a bit tricker since they hide numbers, Scan calls and Fake emails for obvious security reasons... owner is not necessarily the CEO.

unless your a small company that involves you and your family... you still have to register as a business to operate. Even companies most of us probably never heard of.

How would pedro with company of 4 people claim to be a CEO of a "decent" business that isn't registered, apply to be a president, and refuse to give a resume? o_O

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
that would be near impossible. You need to have your business registered.. you could keep your performance records hidden good or bad. But there needs to be a name associated with said company even if it's a shell company..there are tracks..giving enough time one can follow.

CEOs are supposed to be very outward...the job entails meeting people and making connections...if you wanted Privacy your better off being a COO. Even if it's ceremonial role and you don't own the company... your name is Associated with it's business and all over the place. Even if it's a nickname theres usually tracks to find it . getting contact with said person is a bit tricker since they hide numbers, Scan calls and Fake emails for obvious security reasons... owner is not necessarily the CEO.

unless your a small company that involves you and your family... you still have to register as a business to operate. Even companies most of us probably never heard of.

How would pedro with company of 4 people claim to be a CEO of a "decent" business that isn't registered, apply to be a president, and refuse to give a resume? o_O
Not sure I follow? The question being asked is a simple one: you are hiring for a CEO position. A person who has NO credentials is on the list of applicants for whatever reason. How? Who cares? Maybe it was for something but maybe it was a typo and the person just decided to bluff their way through the process. In the interview, which does not yield anything useful, they flatly refuse to give you any information that would allow you to judge their past performance (remember this is a hypothetical situation, come up with a 'but what about' statement and I could come up with another one to block it). About the only thing you know is how well they can dress for the interview but that says nothing really. Anyway, the question is this: do you hire them? Why or why not?

• 1Like

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Not sure if this has come up here before:

The US extracted “one of its highest-level covert sources inside the Russian government” in 2017, it was reported on Monday, in part because of concerns that mishandling of classified intelligence by Donald Trump and his administration could jeopardise the source’s safety.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Not sure I follow? The question being asked is a simple one: you are hiring for a CEO position. A person who has NO credentials is on the list of applicants for whatever reason. How? Who cares? Maybe it was for something but maybe it was a typo and the person just decided to bluff their way through the process. In the interview, which does not yield anything useful, they flatly refuse to give you any information that would allow you to judge their past performance (remember this is a hypothetical situation, come up with a 'but what about' statement and I could come up with another one to block it). About the only thing you know is how well they can dress for the interview but that says nothing really. Anyway, the question is this: do you hire them? Why or why not?
your hiring for a CEO, the highest position in a company...they have to care.. they have to sign stuff and supposedly make big decisions on behalf of the company( that could make or break it). who ever is in charge of hiring has to do their research.. maybe talk with a board of directors and investors... probably have to do several interviews. They arn't gonna let just anyone be in charge of the company. unless you have a mom and pop business i don't see how this senario is even possible. How someone could just randomly appear on a shortlist Doesn't make sense. Even if it did, why would i call someone for an interview with nothing? even a fake resume would give something to work with but it would take a really convincing bluff before i'd even consider you.

Unless i'm a corrupted Person and Specifically looking for a useless Pawn for my shell company i can pay to "Represent" it. Keep the heat off me. Find some dumbass good looking Bubbleboy to do what i say.. Sign off a few things. Have him only show up for Important events. Write his speeches.. then someone not attached to anything would be perfect! Is this what your going for?

Last edited:

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
45 has nothing to do with that an Air Force crew made a stop at the Trump resort in Scotland; nor did he order Mike Pence to do so:

BTW Trump is so obsessed to undo what Obama has done, so he must for sure be envious about Obama's follower count:

And here's Trump's digital... thingie, so still 44 million followers to go:

Last edited:
  • 1LOL

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
that would be near impossible. You need to have your business registered.. [blah blah blah]
met·a·phor
/ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/

noun
noun: metaphor; plural noun: metaphors
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
your hiring for a CEO, the highest position in a company...they have to care.. they have to sign stuff and supposedly make big decisions on behalf of the company( that could make or break it). who ever is in charge of hiring has to do their research.. maybe talk with a board of directors and investors... probably have to do several interviews. They arn't gonna let just anyone be in charge of the company. unless you have a mom and pop business i don't see how this senario is even possible. How someone could just randomly appear on a shortlist Doesn't make sense. Even if it did, why would i call someone for an interview with nothing? even a fake resume would give something to work with but it would take a really convincing bluff before i'd even consider you.

Unless i'm a corrupted Person and Specifically looking for a useless Pawn for my shell company i can pay to "Represent" it. Keep the heat off me. Find some dumbass good looking Bubbleboy to do what i say.. Sign off a few things. Have him only show up for Important events. Write his speeches.. then someone not attached to anything would be perfect! Is this what your going for?
We are still talking at cross positions. Forget everything else, just that you are hiring for the CEO at a company (I think that is getting lost).

You know absolutely nothing about this person. Do you hire them? Yes or no.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
45 has nothing to do with that an Air Force crew made a stop at the Trump resort in Scotland; nor did he order Mike Pence to do so:

BTW Trump is so obsessed to undo what Obama has done, so he must for sure be envious about Obama's follower count:

And here's Trump's digital... thingie, so still 44 million followers to go:

AFAIK nobody ever said he owned the airport? WTF?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

• 1Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.