Black Dragon Viewer

NiranV Dean

Animating Your Life
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
Mh.. yea... i heard about that issue before.. can't fix it though, i dont have a spacenavigator

miluna

I reinstalled/updated Windows10 today and got this error message when starting up BD:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)."

Any ideas?

Nyllie

Using the latest viewer above and play chat animation will not stop. I've disabled it in Preferences but it still plays. I've tried disabling via Debug settings, same result. I've reinstalled the viewer with new user settings, still plays. I've done a character reset and removed all HUDs and still it plays. Any ideas on how to fix this. I've never had this issue before. It's not happening when I've tried other viewers, only happens with the latest Black Dragon viewer.

NiranV Dean

Animating Your Life
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
I reinstalled/updated Windows10 today and got this error message when starting up BD:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)."

Any ideas?
Sorry for the late reply, you need to install VCRedist 2013 64bit, the latest Windows 10 update somehow requires you to install it (again) even if you already have it.

Using the latest viewer above and play chat animation will not stop. I've disabled it in Preferences but it still plays. I've tried disabling via Debug settings, same result. I've reinstalled the viewer with new user settings, still plays. I've done a character reset and removed all HUDs and still it plays. Any ideas on how to fix this. I've never had this issue before. It's not happening when I've tried other viewers, only happens with the latest Black Dragon viewer.
I'll have a look at it, i might have broken something, maybe not, i'll report back on that and fix it if its broken.

Nyllie

I've noticed that the camera offset controls in debug settings are not working for me in 3.5.1 either. They do in previous BD viewers and in the LL viewer.

NiranV Dean

Animating Your Life
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
They are no longer used.

Camera presets are solely added, removed and edited through preferences now.

Why are you even looking for those? Customizing camera presets via preferences has been added years ago...

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi

NiranV Dean

Animating Your Life
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
Oh you haven't realised a lot. There is still so much to explore! A wonderful world packed to the brim with secrets :oops:

• 1Beer
Reactions: Govi

NiranV Dean

Animating Your Life
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
  • 1Hug
  • 1Love
Reactions: Lucierda Solari and Govi

NiranV Dean

Animating Your Life
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Jan 2011
SLU Posts
Oh thank you! Although I thought it would be called “Baked Dragon.” hehe
Well the thing is i use present progressive verbs for naming. So it's always something-its-doing Dragon ...outside of running and crashing.