Not open for further replies.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Trump Uses Accents To Mock Japanese, Korean Allies At Hamptons Fundraiser

As always, grain of salt, but if true, this guy... The two people he was mocking are the heads of state of countries that have had weapons of mass destruction launched across their bow. Meanwhile, he's cozy with the dictator of the country that has done that.

According to the New York Post, Trump mimicked Moon giving in on negotiations over defense spending.

Trump later attempted Abe’s accent while imitating the Japanese president’s responses on trade tariffs.

Trump reportedly had kinder words for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, who he called a “friend” and said from whom he’d just received a “beautiful letter.”

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
FBI ranks "black identity extremists" bigger threat than Al Qaeda, white supremacists: Leaked documents

Righto. Name those who fight racism as threats while underplaying actual terrorists who, you know, walk into Walmart and synagogues and commit mass murder. Add the FBI to that list of agencies compromised by Trumpism.

Leaked FBI documents indicate "black identity extremists" and animal rights activists are among the agency's top counterterrorism priorities under President Donald Trump.

The 2018-19 "Threat Guidance" documents describe black identity extremists (BIEs) as those who "use force or violence in violation of criminal law in response to perceived racism and injustice in American society." The files claimed some BIEs acted in hopes of "establishing a separate black homeland or autonomous black social institutions, communities or governing organizations within the USA."

Under the Trump administration, they're considered a bigger threat than terror groups such as Al Qaeda.
Under a cryptic strategy titled "IRON FIST," the leaked documents suggest the Bureau plans to use infiltration and other undercover techniques to "mitigate" threats posed by black extremist groups, including exploiting the felony status of some members.
And in reference to white supremacy, the documents read, "Some RMVEs [Racially Motivated Violent Extremists] are driven by a belief in the superiority of the white race and a perception that the U.S. government is conspiring with Jews and minority populations to bring about the race's demise," the 2020 threat guidance documents state. (The FBI has also begun using "Racially Motivated Extremism" as a watered-down label for white nationalists groups.)

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez

As always, grain of salt, but if true, this guy... The two people he was mocking are the heads of state of countries that have had weapons of mass destruction launched across their bow. Meanwhile, he's cozy with the dictator of the country that has done that.
Some do consider this cuddling with Kim as method of building pressure on South Korea, because Trump wants go get paid up to 5 times more for the American troops stationed in South Korea than the country is paying right now.

• 1Angry
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

*headdesk*

Yes, people can pick up accents of those around them but it is usually seen when someone is quite young. It explains why I have a mix of UK accents even though I have never been there: I watched a LOT of bbc stuff on pbs as a kid.

The difference is two things though. The first is obviously age. The second is it is not done to mock but rather part of the language acquisition process.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Animal rights activists? When was the last time they committed a mass shooting? What world are these guys living in?
Yeah, they can be annoying, mostly to vegans and animals, but I would not put them high on the list of terrorists.

Then again, Jay and Silent Bob were when they set a bunch of animals free so ...

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
In case no one was aware of this Saladino guy:

Consider this an expression of how much I hate you all that I would post this here an offering of lolz.

• 1ROFL

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
  • 1Agree

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Trump sinks to a new low in pettiness:

I heard that on the car radio today. I'm not at all surprised at 45 or Bibi; I've been thoroughly disgusted with both fur a while now, but my heart sank anyway. What is Bibi thinking? 45 isn't president for life, and the bad will they are generating in a lot of Americans could come back to bite Israel in the ass.
And 45 reiterating his lie that the Congresswomen hate all Jewish people. Putting their lives in danger again. No group is free of extremists.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I heard that on the car radio today. I'm not at all surprised at 45 or Bibi; I've been thoroughly disgusted with both fur a while now, but my heart sank anyway. What is Bibi thinking? 45 isn't president for life, and the bad will they are generating in a lot of Americans could come back to bite Israel in the ass.
And 45 reiterating his lie that the Congresswomen hate all Jewish people. Putting their lives in danger again. No group is free of extremists.
The new title of that article is ..... Israel Denies Entry to Omar and Tlaib After Trump’s Call to Block Them

• 1Thanks

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
How's it goin'?

They really are working overtime to destroy as much progress that has been made in the last, say, 70 years give or take. It's interesting how in the same breath they will denounce sharia law yet they want their own version of it. They, too, denounce people having "special rights" yet demand it for themselves.

The damage they are doing and have done to so many institutions and agencies is incalculable, at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.