policy File Attachment Policy

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
OK then. Do you and yo mama like Sriracha?
I like it, slathered over bunnies 🐰. I dunno 🤷‍♂️ if my Mama liked it n’ I can’t ask her ‘cause she’s a deader 💀 *

* Not the walkin’ kind of deader.

• 1Like
Reactions: Essence Lumin

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
We gotta get Dickie upgraded to Valentina Black at least. Tabasco is jut vaguely spicy vinegar.
Ok, apparently Walmart was outa the black, but the regular is pretty damn good. Described as a “Mexican hot sauce”. Whatever, it’s pretty yummy stuff. In fact, it’s a lot moar better than any of the fake Mexican hot sauce we has at work.

I didn’t notice that it was a farkin’ 40 oz jar 🏺 when I ordered it! Lol 😆

In short; yes, I could sip this stuff from the bottle!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Lady Darnk Juniorette

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
And once again, I must ask, “Why aren’t we doin’ tihs inna food thread?”

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristiano

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
We gotta get Dickie upgraded to Valentina Black at least. Tabasco is jut vaguely spicy vinegar.
No it isn’t.

So I got the 40 oz bottle of Valentina, and it was pretty good. I wasn’t expecting 40 oz, but what the hell, I took it ta work to share because it’s a hell of a lot better than any of the other hot 🥵 sauce there. *

But today, I received the 12 oz bottle of the Black Label 🏷

That’s some yummy 😋 sauce!
It’s nearly as nummy as Tabasco.

I haven’t decided if I’m gonna share it yet, I’m leanin’ towards “yes”.

* Except for the Tabasco that I bring in.

Last edited:

Arilynn

I kind of ignored this thread at first because I wasn’t exactly sure what Cristiano was talking about. :ashamed: But now I get it.

Can you save and then link to GIFs on Imgur or Photobucket? The GIF choices don’t always match my search terms. I tried to find one about Trump in prison and found zero applicable, including the one with HRC sticking a knife in her eye and blood spurting everywhere (WTH?).

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I kind of ignored this thread at first because I wasn’t exactly sure what Cristiano was talking about. :ashamed: But now I get it.

Can you save and then link to GIFs on Imgur or Photobucket? The GIF choices don’t always match my search terms. I tried to find one about Trump in prison and found zero applicable, including the one with HRC sticking a knife in her eye and blood spurting everywhere (WTH?).
Yes, you can link to any online image including what you upload to places like imgur or Photobucket. Just click on the Insert Image icon (looks like a picture of a mountain and sun) in the editor toolbar and paste the URL of the image into it. Particularly for imgur, you need to make sure it has a valid filename extension (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc) since copying imgur URLs typically leaves off the extension.

Arilynn

Ok, so I got an Imgur account right after this thread, and today found a GIF I wanted to post.

Of course, I wasn’t sure what the photo hosting site was called. All I could remember was that it was lacking some letters in its name. Tumblr? I discovered I didn’t have an account there. Grindr? Nope! :ashamed: Imgur? Yep!

I uploaded the GIF, copied the link, used the mountain icon, pasted the link, and got an error message. In my flaying about I tried taking off the “s” in “https” (wasn’t that a YouTube problem on SLU, and, if so, why can’t all problems have the same solution to simplify life?), take off the “https:” completely, pasting the link and adding what I thought were image tags, googling unhelpful questions about Imgur, rolling my eyes, cursing at all things computery, and more. Nothing worked.

What am I doing wrong?
^ That is from the Gliphy search feature, which I must not be using effectively as it usually gives me weird and/or irrelevant results.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Hover over the image you just upoaded, there's a [ V ] button on the right. Hover overt hat and select "get share links". Copy the BBCode(Forums) text. Paste that text directly into the message.

Incidentally, that no right turn sign and stoplight are still there.

Arilynn

Hover over the image you just upoaded, there's a [ V ] button on the right. Hover overt hat and select "get share links". Copy the BBCode(Forums) text. Paste that text directly into the message.

Incidentally, that no right turn sign and stoplight are still there.

Thanks, however, I can’t hover as I am using an iPad. I also am apparently dense and/or too sleep deprived: Were the sign and stoplight planning on going somewhere? :confusedcat:

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Harf.

After 20 years it wouldn't be odd for the stuff around the "Adam Street Bridge" at the corner of Elizabeth and Campbell to be replaced.

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
Thanks, however, I can’t hover as I am using an iPad. I also am apparently dense and/or too sleep deprived: Were the sign and stoplight planning on going somewhere? :confusedcat:
Sometimes Imgur gifs have .gifv file extension and won't work unless you delete the v.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sometimes Imgur gifs have .gifv file extension and won't work unless you delete the v.
Though sometimes the .gif version is non-animated. All depends on how they uploaded it.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Ok, so I got an Imgur account right after this thread, and today found a GIF I wanted to post.

Of course, I wasn’t sure what the photo hosting site was called. All I could remember was that it was lacking some letters in its name. Tumblr? I discovered I didn’t have an account there. Grindr? Nope! :ashamed: Imgur? Yep!

I uploaded the GIF, copied the link, used the mountain icon, pasted the link, and got an error message. In my flaying about I tried taking off the “s” in “https” (wasn’t that a YouTube problem on SLU, and, if so, why can’t all problems have the same solution to simplify life?), take off the “https:” completely, pasting the link and adding what I thought were image tags, googling unhelpful questions about Imgur, rolling my eyes, cursing at all things computery, and more. Nothing worked.

What am I doing wrong?
^ That is from the Gliphy search feature, which I must not be using effectively as it usually gives me weird and/or irrelevant results.
For whatever reason, when you copy a link from Imgur, it doesn't include the file extension (.gif, .jpg, .png, etc). When you paste the link into the image thingie here, you will have to guess what the file extension is and add it back. Most Imgur images are .gif, but not all.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Arilynn

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
For whatever reason, when you copy a link from Imgur, it doesn't include the file extension (.gif, .jpg, .png, etc). When you paste the link into the image thingie here, you will have to guess what the file extension is and add it back. Most Imgur images are .gif, but not all.
That's why I usually right-click view-image first.

Then it's just "copy image location"

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Imgur links are not aimed at just displaying the image. They used to provide an option to get the direct link to the image in their share tools, but those days are gone. Best option if you want that direct link is to right-click on the image (in say Chrome), and open the image in a new tab, copy the image address/url, etc.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Imgur links are not aimed at just displaying the image. They used to provide an option to get the direct link to the image in their share tools, but those days are gone. Best option if you want that direct link is to right-click on the image (in say Chrome), and open the image in a new tab, copy the image address/url, etc.
Well, damn, that's an inconvenient change.
Usable alternatives to imgur?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Usable alternatives to imgur?
No idea. I personally still use Imgur, even with the slow creep to irrelevancy. I'm sure the hunt for a better alternative will come soon enough. It never ends.