"Florida Man" is still at it

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Yeah, now I'm a little worried that moving to North Carolina might be a bit boring after living in South Florida. :D
The terrain is lots more interesting - there are mountains. And fewer hurricanes if you are away from the coast. You are also pretty immune to sea-level rise if you are inland.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Why is everyone who seems to do bat shit crazy in Florida also naked? Never in anywhere in the world that I've lived, have I been "exposed" to so many damn naked people. Florida takes the trophy. I've seen 'em in restaurants, in parades, walking down the street, bicycling, driving and mowing. And that's just the ones considered half way normal. o_O

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Why is everyone who seems to do bat shit crazy in Florida also naked? Never in anywhere in the world that I've lived, have I been "exposed" to so many damn naked people. Florida takes the trophy. I've seen 'em in restaurants, in parades, walking down the street, bicycling, driving and mowing. And that's just the ones considered half way normal. o_O
Seems pretty simple to me. Y'all are suffering from an excess of what we Puget Sounders call "ACK! FIRE THING IN THE SKY! MY EYES, MY EYES!!!"

Ava Glasgow

Ava Ava hot like lava
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Apparently it's also a thing in the Palm Springs area, but out there the naked people are just nice gay men peacefully mowing their lawn.

At least according to my friend when explaining to me why he was mowing his lawn naked. :giggle:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I guess another advantage of living up here at the west end of the panhandle, we don't seem to get any of that nudity stuff. Then again, we tend to be cooler than Atlanta in the summer, and actually have been known to have an actual winter [well, slightly warmer than an Atlanta winter, but not by much].

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Rose Karuna

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Deputies say that shortly before 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, a woman was allegedly seen shoplifting several hundred dollars worth of cosmetics from a CVS Pharmacy on Howland Boulevard in Deltona, Florida. Before she exited the store, however, her alleged accomplice realized deputies spotted him in his car and so he drove off.

Meanwhile, a deputy nabbed Rice as she left the CVS store and took her into custody. As the deputy got one handcuff on Rice’s left wrist, she allegedly became combative and spun around, violently shoved the deputy to the ground, and then took off running. Despite sustaining abrasions to her forearm, elbow and both knees, the deputy managed to give chase. However, the Rice got away and eluded capture during the ensuing search which also included K-9 units and a helicopter. Deputies were able to identify the suspected driver of the vehicle, 25-year-old John Willey, and went to his house on Fountain Road - but Rice wasn’t there.

Shortly before 11:30 a.m., deputies were flagged down by a 72-year-old couple who asked if they were looking for a woman. The couple then proceeded to explain that after the husband left to play golf that morning, the wife found a strange woman in the house and she was wearing her husband’s clothes. So the wife called her husband and demanded an explanation. When he came home, the husband insisted that he wasn’t having an affair with the intruder and had never seen her before. So the couple agreed to drive her less than a mile away to a residence on Fountain Road. Later, they would find the woman’s sock and panties in their washing machine.
Ok - First of all, it wasn't me, I didn't do it. :shiftyeyes:

Second, how in the hell do you steal "several hundred dollars" worth of cosmetics from a CVS where the most expensive cosmetic there is under 15 dollars?

Next, what kind of cops deploy a K9 unit and a helicopter for a freaking shop lifter? All I can figure is that the cops in Deltona have WAY too much time on their hands.

Last, if I woke up and found a strange woman wandering around our house in my husbands pajamas the last thing I'd think is that she's his mistress. 🤣 So long as she was polite, I'd probably give her cookies and warm milk and drive her where she needs to go without telling the cops about it.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
The climate there encourages one ta go naked.

(That’s my story and I’m sticking to it)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna