Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
Missed the three town halls this weekend with John Delaney, Tulsi Gabbard and Pete Buttigieg? Catch them online. No, I am not going to summarize. You either want to watch or you don't.

Delaney:

Gabbard:

Buttigieg:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Its not like I dislike Beto, and the fact his wife is silent in his announcement doesn't bother me because I'd be silent too, if I were even in something like that. I'm that introverted. But it does seem horribly wrong that in the 21st century, we're still doing this BS song and dance where women just aren't good enough.

Halo Minoptra

Not shown in actual size
Yeah -- I will vote for the Democratic nominee unless it's Gabbard, but I have zero enthusiasm for Beto, and I tend to forget that Bernie is running. The female candidates are our country's only way forward, as far as I'm concerned.

• 1Like
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
Andrew Yang has crossed the threshold for the debates. If you want anyone else on that stage, give them at least $1.

• 1Like
Reactions: Kaimi Kyomoon

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Its not like I dislike Beto, and the fact his wife is silent in his announcement doesn't bother me because I'd be silent too, if I were even in something like that. I'm that introverted. But it does seem horribly wrong that in the 21st century, we're still doing this BS song and dance where women just aren't good enough.
I would still question why she even needed to be in the video in the first place, if she serves no other role than as decor.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Young Beto was a member of the well known hacker group "Cult of the dead cow" by the way in the 80s; when he enrolled into university turned 18 he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.