Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Well, but then, I suppose he can take credit for it? Because they got elected because so many people hate him, loathe him, or just think he's entirely unsuited.
True, while technically he probably caused it I would not put it in the realm of bragging about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
There was lots to roll eyes at... But the most vomit inducing had to be using the little girl in the photo above (and her brain cancer) as justification for DeVos' pandering to the wealthy plan to steal money from public schools for faith-based charter school/Republican child indoctrination centers.

Oh and he'll ask Congress for $500mil to cure childhood cancer and support families of children with cancer. Well, that should cover about two days of support, then what?

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
"Members of Congress, the state of our union is STRONG." -- Trump in last night's SOTU address.

Gotta admit, I immediately thought of this bit (which shortly preceded the fall of the ministry of magic):

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
"Members of Congress, the state of our union is STRONG." -- Trump in last night's SOTU address.

Gotta admit, I immediately thought of this bit (which shortly preceded the fall of the ministry of magic):

Has ANY president ever said some variation 'the state of our union is not strong'? It is a meaningless phrase at a SOTU.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Has ANY president ever said some variation 'the state of our union is not strong'?
There was President Azathoth who ruled during the 4th F'thlangshr or just after William Henry Harrison ended his bout with pneumonia by dropping dead. But it was a very short and contested presidency you probably don't even remember it.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Have you ever felt the need that you need to be as near to the Donnie as possible? Look no further, because for the measly amount of 2.9 million US$ you can buy the house in which Queens in which the Donnie lived until 4!

Trump’s Childhood Home in Queens—With Life Size Cutout—Up For Sale

Oh and it comes with a live sized cardboard from the Donnie for free!

danielravennest

SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Maybe Jeff Bezos can buy it and tear it down. $2.9M is pocket change for him.
He can put up some housing. With amazon coming to NYC and the DC area the fear down here is rent costs will go way up.

I am sure donnie would love that right? He is all for helping the needy. :)

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

danielravennest

SLU Posts
He can put up some housing. With amazon coming to NYC and the DC area the fear down here is rent costs will go way up.

I am sure donnie would love that right? He is all for helping the needy. :)
Yeah, that's why I mentioned Bezos. Amazon is already coming to Queens for their HQ2 project, so it could be justified on that basis.

Another option is a GoFundMe to raise money to buy the house, then turn it into something Trump will hate, like a Hispanic community center or something.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Yeah, that's why I mentioned Bezos. Amazon is already coming to Queens for their HQ2 project, so it could be justified on that basis.

Another option is a GoFundMe to raise money to buy the house, then turn it into something Trump will hate, like a Hispanic community center or something.
Low income housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.