White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is having none of your sh*t

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Psaki's task is made universally easier simply because her boss is not a pathological liar or an unstable narcissist. Biden's purposely not trying to jam himself into every news cycle, or be a part of the often dubious cultural wars cooked up by conservatives.

For generations, the White House press secretary was hired to serve as a conduit between the Oval Office and the press corps, and to provide accurate information so that the Fourth Estate could inform and educate the public. Trump instead hired a series of angry name callers and performance artists paid to act as Trump's attack surrogates, not to serve the White House's or the public's interests.
Now it’s Psaki’s turn to fix all that. Unhurried, rarely flustered, and never instigating a fight, Psaki is not only the pitch-perfect public voice of Biden, she's also what the nation needs right now —competence and confidence. She does it all with a stealth, firm hand as she makes history leading the White House's first all-female communications team.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
And now with the secret memo that everyone has apparently seen, but nobody has actually seen...

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
And now with the secret memo that everyone has apparently seen, but nobody has actually seen...

Sounds like the secret evidence that Sidney Powell had but never produced because reasons.
Maybe she wrote the memo. In a sooper seekrit meeting with the MyPillow guy. 😂

I hadn't heard of him so had to look. Newsmax. 'Nuff said. 🙄

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I have to say that if someone actually had done even an halfway credible analysis of the figures and found them fudged to that extent, I doubt it would remain secret very long. On the contrary, I imagine the figures would be wall-to-wall on Fox News.

In the UK, we have the opposite problem -- governments of both parties have long been notorious for announcing "new" stimulus and spending initiatives that mostly comprise, on analysis, recycled spending initiatives that have simply been restructured and repackaged.

• 1Thanks
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi and Romana

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I wish Jen Psaki had said some of the stuff in the explanation right to the reporter's face.
I don't think that's Jen's style. She's more about the subtle gut punch to a journalist's ego ("That's not an accurate depiction of what happens - and I know we want to be accurate around here").

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts