Nobody cares about food.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Making cheese burgers and potato salad tonight. I forgot how long it takes me to make a potato salad, chopping up all that stuff. 🍔🥔🥚🧂

I thought I was making something easy tonight until I was 45 minutes into it.
Next time, cheese burgers and peas.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Sid and Rose Karuna

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Out of curiosity, I tried dill pickle doritoes the other day. They were surprisingly good. It's like mildly seasoned salt and vinegar chips, with a hint of veggie taste.
I would actually eat those. That sounds good!

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
If I'm after a veggie taste, I'll take a salad.
Doritos should taste like Doritos IMHO.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Khamon

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
I learned how to make carbonara from a Frenchman using bacon and parmisian because that's all you can get in the middle of Arkansas.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I learned how to make carbonara from a Frenchman using bacon and parmisian because that's all you can get in the middle of Arkansas.
I make this a lot because it's so easy and versatile. Crazy Kamloops Recipe: Just cook and break up the bacon, sit it aside. Then cook the pasta (drain and put into a bowl, save some of the liquid). Then break a couple of (room temperature) eggs into the drained pasta (the warm pasta cooks the raw eggs). Stir the pasta until the eggs coat all the noodles and then add bacon, some of the bacon grease, some grated Parmesan cheese, some fresh Italian parsley, some fresh basil, salt & pepper and about a quarter cup of the cooled liquid from cooked the pasta. You end up with this rich creamy sauce that coats all the noodles. You can combine Parmesan, Romano and Pecorino cheese instead of just using Parmesan to make it more interesting or add other fresh herbs. When I'm looking for something that I can make quickly, this is my "go-to" dish.