QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

bubblesort

A friend just sent me this link to a podcast that dives deep into the phenomenon that is Q, and makes fun of it. He says the yak man from the coup attempt yesterday is known as Q shaman in the Q community, and he claims to be the Q messiah or something. I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but it looks interesting.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
lol, Jones went off on QAnon over the coup:

I don't agree with that Twitterer; I hate Alex Jones. And his biggest problem with Q isn't the fact that they lie, it's that they have overshadowed him into obscurity as America's chief conspiracy-monger, and he's lost market share as a result.

But, I still laughed at this.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I don't agree with that Twitterer; I hate Alex Jones. And his biggest problem with Q isn't the fact that they lie, it's that they have overshadowed him into obscurity as America's chief conspiracy-monger, and he's lost market share as a result.
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claims he put up nearly $500,000 to mount President Trump’s disastrous speech Wednesday in Washington, DC — and was asked by the White House to lead the subsequent march that devolved into a riotous siege of Capitol Hill.
lol

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

Meanwhile, she was still in need of help. A lot of it.
I would guess that she got caught up in the mob rule moment. Not an uncommon phenomenon.
“She promised me, ‘I’m going to stand on the sidelines. I’m just going to show my support,’
Six months. That's all it took for her to fall into the QAnon rabbit hole. Six months. I do note that it began with Trumpism, though. Trumpism is leading them into even deeper conspiracy and radical beliefs.
The sisters also clashed over Boyland’s political views and the QAnon myth, which includes wild allegations of a child sex ring. Boyland had begun following the conspiracy theory over the past six months, Lonna Cave said.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
And guess who is crying because he lost followers? If your guess is Matt Gaetz.... you'd be 110% correct.
Reverse psychology solution: Claim you've gained a few.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I really want this to be true....but after last week, it's hard, you know? I need to see proof of this in action before I have any confidence that it's happening. Because there was a physical attack on the Capitol Building while Congress was in session and the overwhelmed security on the ground was told by the Pentagon that sending help presented an optics problem.

bubblesort

I really want this to be true....but after last week, it's hard, you know? I need to see proof of this in action before I have any confidence that it's happening. Because there was a physical attack on the Capitol Building while Congress was in session and the overwhelmed security on the ground was told by the Pentagon that sending help presented an optics problem.
I did a double take at first, because I confused Nicholas Grossman with Dave Grossman (who teaches fucked up police tactics and calles it 'killology'). Nicholas Grossman doesn't appear to be related to Dave Grossman in any way, and Nicholas does seem like a real academic counterterrorism expert.

IDK if what he says is true, because it looks to me like the Pentagon was as much a part of the terrorism as Q was. "Optics problem" is clearly bullshit. There's no reason to even entertain the notion that that's a real excuse. They didn't go in because they didn't want to. Probably because they ideologically supported the insurrection. If they aren't actually conspiring with terrorists, then maybe Nick is right. I hope he's right. The only way to know that Nick is he's right is if the military actually starts cracking skulls at the next Q insurrection. Anything less means that the pentagon is part of the problem, and will unfortunately have to be eliminated if the democratic party wants to survive. It might sound extreme, but it is possible. The pentagon was created with democracy, and they can be shut down by democracy.

Grey Mars

It's important to remember that there are layers to all of the organizations. There's the appointees who generally chart the course of the agencies. There are the vast crews who make it all more or less work according to the plan. Then there are the deeper people who decide what the plan should have been. There are the people who make sure that gets done too. ...And so it goes until you get into the deep dark underside of the agencies, and the people who make a rattlesnake seem empathic and tolerant. The monsters in the depths have more or less been on autopilot, following the last agenda that seemed sensible which crossed their desks. It is entirely possible there is a serpentine gaze turning it's way back to current events, and a host of people suddenly becoming interested in what the revolving faces who are supposedly in charge are up to.

Dramatic, but I can dream.

• 1Like
Reactions: Beebo Brink