QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I had no idea there were so many barons in England.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
So it turns out the Nashville bomber was a conspiracy nut. In packages he sent to various people two days before the explosion:

Warner later wrote that "September 2011 was supposed to be the end game for the planet," because that is when he believed that aliens and UFO's began launching attacks on earth. He wrote that the media was covering up those attacks. But Warner's writings grow even more bizarre when he wrote about reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA. "They put a switch into the human brain so they could walk among us and appear human," Warner wrote.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I wore a "They Live" mask for Halloween 2019 and it's now hooked over the headrest in the back seat of my car. Had a couple of double-takes. Back when I was still driving and parking in crowded areas, anyway.

I was thinking on very much the same lines. Though I have to say I sometimes feel as if we're stuck in another movie by the same director.
I think it's a Phillip K Dick novel, except without the space colonies.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I wore a "They Live" mask for Halloween 2019 and it's now hooked over the headrest in the back seat of my car. Had a couple of double-takes. Back when I was still driving and parking in crowded areas, anyway.

I think it's a Phillip K Dick novel, except without the space colonies.
Sin City.

Eunoli

SLU Cassandra
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
The 20s were what led to the Great Depression. Too much wealth at the top, nothing left at the bottom.... all it would take is another environmental disaster, like the dust bowl and...
I've been saying we've been reliving this era for a while now, for multiple reasons. First, you have the rampant political corruption, which is a far more damaging and deeper scandal, but in its way represents Teapot Dome. Secondly, you have the 1918 pandemic which is of course mirrored in our current pandemic. Prohibition, occurring now with marijuana and other drugs - similar issues around it, as well. And then you have the extreme racism of that era, which wasn't just about black/brown people. Those of Italian, Irish or Jewish descent were not thought of as "white" back then, either - and the racism was more out in the open than it usually is now - or was until this year. It was an ugly time. This is an ugly time. I am very worried we're about to experience our time's version of the Great Depression.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I've been saying we've been reliving this era for a while now, for multiple reasons. First, you have the rampant political corruption, which is a far more damaging and deeper scandal, but in its way represents Teapot Dome. Secondly, you have the 1918 pandemic which is of course mirrored in our current pandemic. Prohibition, occurring now with marijuana and other drugs - similar issues around it, as well. And then you have the extreme racism of that era, which wasn't just about black/brown people. Those of Italian, Irish or Jewish descent were not thought of as "white" back then, either - and the racism was more out in the open than it usually is now - or was until this year. It was an ugly time. This is an ugly time. I am very worried we're about to experience our time's version of the Great Depression.
Yup, neither were eastern europeans.... at least if family stories are to be heeded.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Eunoli

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I believe Lin Wood is one of the people behind this horrendous scheme; but rather than just blackmail, they are creating all the evidence they are using to blackmail others - by raping and murdering children while videotaping it all.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
REVOLT(ing)!

Stupid person doesn't get it - he was voted in to represent -all- of the state, not just idiots like her, or even intelligent actual conservatives.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi