QAnon Corner -- Where one goes bonkers, we all go bonkers

Zaida Gearbox

I thought Qanon were the pedophile ring pizza gate people?

When we have holiday gatherings at my little brother's house my sister -in-law has a very strict rule of anyone who brings up politics has to leave. Since my family is a mixed bag that is probably a good rule to have.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I thought Qanon were the pedophile ring pizza gate people?

When we have holiday gatherings at my little brother's house my sister -in-law has a very strict rule of anyone who brings up politics has to leave. Since my family is a mixed bag that is probably a good rule to have.
Yes, that's how it started but now it's metastasised into an all-encompassing conspiracy involving satan-worshipping perverts who drink the blood of tortured children to enjoy eternal youth (and Hawaiian pizza in the basement of Comet Pizza) .

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
This Tweeter posted this four years too early and I've never forgotten it:

This link will put you somewhere in the middle of the thread, doing this since Twitter threading is lol there, you can scroll up and work down. It's something to watch for in the near to mid future.
Except, they already are being preyed on and brainwashed. They were when they were on the winning side, as it were.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Except, they already are being preyed on and brainwashed. They were when they were on the winning side, as it were.
The breakdown of the mechanics of the dynamic between the scam and the scammer in that thread is useful knowledge and I believe people should read it in full.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

None of which is to say that we can just wash our hands of the far right and never think about them again. Far from it: The right-wing fringe has been enormously successful in recruiting conservatives to their way of thinking. Surveys suggest that more than 80% of Trump voters believe Joe Biden's victory was illegitimate, and about half of all Republican voters buy into the QAnon conspiracy theories to some degree. What were once whacked-out "far-right" beliefs are now just mainstream conservatism.

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield