paramount+ Star Trek Discovery - Season 3

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Happy StarTrek day!! this day the first episode aired.... having guest and panels all day long from each of your favorite series! Star Trek Day

New trailer for season 3... now with the crew far into the future beyond current cannon.. what will they do next... go where no man has gone before?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
New trailer for season 3... now with the crew far into the future beyond current cannon.. what will they do next... go where no man has gone before?
Man?

Lexxi

meow
SL Rez
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
I went with screwdriver as I'm not sure if a bag of dicks is a good or bad thing. I think it's a bad thing, but what if you really like eating dicks? So no, I go with screwdriver.

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
Hopefully get cancelled due to bad viewing rates.
You can be an annoying cunt beligerant human most of the time. But this is just pathetic and truly obnoxious even for your standards.

• 1Like
Reactions: Lucifer

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
You can be an annoying cunt beligerant human most of the time. But this is just pathetic and truly obnoxious even for your standards.
I don't care; this is my opinion, take it or leave it, it will definitely not change just because it might annoy you. Discovery is for me the Ford Edsel of TV shows - stunning visuals, mixed bag of interior and not much in it worth viewing a second time. It rightfully deserves to go the way the Ford Edsel did - to become extinct.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Happy StarTrek day!! this day the first episode aired.... having guest and panels all day long from each of your favorite series! Star Trek Day

Yay! I heard there was a new trailer but had not looked yet. Still refuse to watch season 1 but I just binged season 2.

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
I don't care; this is my opinion, take it or leave it, it will definitely not change just because it might annoy you. Discovery is for me the Ford Edsel of TV shows - stunning visuals, mixed bag of interior and not much in it worth viewing a second time. It rightfully deserves to go the way the Ford Edsel did - to become extinct.
It's not about annoying me. It's saying something completely irrelevant in a thread you have absolutely no reason to be in if you have no interest in responding approrpitately to someone's interest in a TV themed subject!

The maxim is if you can't say soemthing nice, don't bother! It's human quality. Maybe look it up?

My reason stands, beligerancy is not a quality relevant here.

If you watched it and didn't like, say it in a manner that makes you seem human rather than a fucking DICK! it's just about being human these days. Learn something and be a little more... i dunno human? It's an online forum not a twitter rant!

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
After watching all the panels on startrek day... it really brought home the point that there is a star trek for everyone and every generation.. infinite diversity in infinite combinations. it brings a message of hope and a future where we won't be judged by color or orientation but by our character. And we need that message to heard now more then ever! The Actors mentioned the selfs how people talk to them about how star trek saved their lives! How they were able to get though Hard times.

not expecting you you like every show( I find TOS super cheesy) But at the very least appreciate it for continuing the Journey. CBS could of easily sat there on the IP and not do anything and let it die. Now we have a new generation of fans that are getting hooked and some of them are even exlporing old episodes..

Star trek has always been on the edge and discovery from the beginning was clearly designed for Current TV audiences... Maybe Brave new world might be more your thing as they will follow closer to the original formula. If you want to go Vent theres dozens of other forums to do that... can link you to star trek shitposting on facebook if you like..

Last edited:
  • 1Agree
Reactions: OrinB

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Ghost Pepper

Gaming Guru
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Season one is coming to CBS starting tonight at 10pm Eastern. Probably due to there being no new episodes of anything but reality shows. Some shows started back filming this month.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Season one is coming to CBS starting tonight at 10pm Eastern. Probably due to there being no new episodes of anything but reality shows. Some shows started back filming this month.
Probably that is not the reason as Picard was streaming at the beginning of the year. The big thing everyone should be planning for is mext year when there will be a 1 year hole in the priduction schedule. Right now there is plenty for shows but most do not film more than a season at a time

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sneak peek at opening scene from NYCC

Discovery season 3 starts next week!

• 1Like
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Nice opener. Now to hear my relatives who somehow are both trek fans and magats start to scream when more of the new characters show up.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Let's just say that after two episodes so far it seems that the main story for this season's arch probably is "Burnham saves the day again."

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Nice opener. Now to hear my relatives who somehow are both trek fans and magats start to scream when more of the new characters show up.
Cracks me up that the last (only?) positive representation of "Straight, White, Human, Male" regular character on the show was.. Pike?

And there's non-binary and a trans characters being added to the cast this season I hear.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Cracks me up that the last (only?) positive representation of "Straight, White, Human, Male" regular character on the show was.. Pike?

And there's non-binary and a trans characters being added to the cast this season I hear.
My brother, who unfortunately likes don, messaged me earlier that he really like Jett. I am going to guess he does not know the actress and the person she plays are both lesbians.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon