Trump tests positive for coronavirus

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
So where is the pool of how many days he lasts? I only was wishing he would get sick and get his cult to take it seriously. Now there is the severe danger he could do something like lose it one morning and order us to nuke someone.

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
Deal with it.
These aren't the same kind of steroids, with all due respect. The one they gave Tump is also used often after brain surgery because you're generally already loopy after that so added loopiness doesn't really matter. When I had the covid in march , we were earlier in the game so they decided to experiment and put similar steroid in an asthma inhaler format and put that directly in my lungs via breathing it in. Still made me loopy.

There was a guy who probably had the covid in the same hospital ward that had some other mental health problems and whatever steroid they had given him seemed to aggravate what was already there. Frankly, he acted like Trump during the joy ride. He definitely spread covid: breaking into people's rooms, breaking into staff areas, breaking into quarantined waiting areas for ling x-rays, etc. They couldn't just boot him or move him to psych because he was infectious.

And, if you're not having enough oxygen you can get loopy. But, if the steroid works and your lungs open back up and stop filling with fluid , the sudden rush of oxygen back into your system can also make you loopy. And it hurts a lot so you may get an opiate pain reliever, more loopiness. And if there's covid in your brain you get brain fog and damage, more loopiness. Frankly, it's probably "roid rage", getting the good pain drugs, and the covid itself that we are seeing.
I'm aware of this. I was mostly just joking that most of the steroid users I've known were way, WAY calmer people to be around than Trump despite the whole roid rage trope.

• 1Hug
Reactions: EmpressOfCommunism

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
The maggot people are just insane. This is a case of karma if there ever was one and they are yelling at me for wishing ill of someone. One person seems to agree with karma (ie, that it could come back to me) but it simply never occurred to him I could be an agen of the karma that is coming to donnie. Then there is the 'be nice to him' argument ... sure, once he individually apologies to everyone that got sick from this in the us.
While neither the virus nor Trump's immune system and vital organs care about anyone's wishes, of course, if you must wish or pray for some outcome, I like this advice, from the poem I posted earlier in the thread, that people should

pray that the powerful man cease causing harm
and leave it up to whichever divinity you believe grants (or doesn't) such prayers and wishes to decide on how best to answer your prayer or wish.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Welp, there's goes any chance of curbing conservative enthusiasm for ignoring COVID. Hunker down the best you can and ride it out. Gonna be a bumpy Winter.
Every last one of them going to make it to the polls willing to die for their King. The ones willing to die for a cause often get their way in more ways than one. Vote any way you can, y'all.

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
I don't know if Glenn Kirschner is still of the opinion that this whole deal was 100% Trumptastic Bullshit(tm), but I'm certainly leaning that way. I'm still not convinced he has anything except, of course, the obvious.

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Cruelly disappointed.

How can he keep staying alive? 😾

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Cruelly disappointed.

How can he keep staying alive? 😾
The real crisis point is 7 to 10 days after he first contracted it. If his body's immune system hasn't shaken it by then, and it migrates from his throat to his lungs, he's in big trouble (and it sounds as if his lungs have already been affected, though that might be part of the damage the virus sometimes does in the early stages).

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
While neither the virus nor Trump's immune system and vital organs care about anyone's wishes, of course, if you must wish or pray for some outcome, I like this advice, from the poem I posted earlier in the thread, that people should

and leave it up to whichever divinity you believe grants (or doesn't) such prayers and wishes to decide on how best to answer your prayer or wish.
Early on my desire was he would get sick and start taking it seriously. Only half of that worked so I am not being vague in stating my desire now. Not that I would talk to an invisible sky friend anyway. If I did that would strike me as being a language lawyer to avoid blame.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
GREAT NEWS.

And...now I'm back to thinking it was a stunt. An obese man, older person like himself who lives on junk food gets Covid and it's poof, gone in a weekend?

• 2Agree
Reactions: Govi and Pancake

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
And...now I'm back to thinking it was a stunt. An obese man, older person like himself who lives on junk food gets Covid and it's poof, gone in a weekend?
Remember he had much more medical care than anyone else. Remember flattening the curve? People were projected to die because of a lack of resources.

• 1Agree
  • 1Like
Reactions: Lexxi and Fionalein

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Looks like his goons are still posting for him... his account speaks in 3rd person of himself - but then again orange toddler did so before...

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
Just to put Trump's departure from the hospital in context, here's what was being said about Herman Cain three days before his death.

Also this:

Trump does not have the temperament to listen to doctor's advice. He's more than capable of overextending himself instead of letting his body heal.

Last edited: