Nobody cares about food.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Ah, I think that was my downfall, I did not refrigerate it! It should have been way more springy when I tossed it (yes, I tried it). Although I welcome any good pizza dough recipe, I think my problem was not refrigerating it overnight. I'll definitely try that next time.

• 2Pizza
Reactions: Isabeau and Free

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Although I welcome any good pizza dough recipe
I once almost slugged someone when they suggested using flatbread as a thin crust replacement. (Well, I didn't almost slug them. But we were talking how to get the best crust on pizzas and their suggestion pretty much nullified that!)

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
So I seem to have a new snack food frenemy:

They're put out by Utz. Anyone know if Utz is on any liberal boycott list, so I can stop buying these?
Wasn't Utz featured in Here Comes Honey Boo-boo? That would be reason enough for me.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Trash your onions for now.

An outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to tainted onions has mushroomed in North America. So far, the outbreak has sickened 879 people, hospitalizing 114 across 43 US states and seven Canadian provinces.

The US Food and Drug Administration traced the outbreak back to red onions produced by Thomson International Inc. of Bakersfield, California. Thomson issued a recall of all of its onions August 1, covering red, yellow, white, and sweet bulbs that were shipped any time after May 1. But the outbreak numbers will likely continue to climb, given the potentially week-long period between eating a bad onion and developing symptoms, plus a typical two-to-four-week lag in case reporting.

The tainted onions were shipped to wholesalers, restaurants, and grocery stores across Canada as well as in all 50 US states and the District of Columbia. Affected stores include Walmart, Kroger, Fred Meyer, Publix, Giant Eagle, Food Lion, and H-E-B. The onions were sold under brand names: Thomson Premium, TLC Thomson International, Tender Loving Care, El Competitor, Hartley’s Best, Onions 52, Majestic, Imperial Fresh, Kroger, Utah Onions, and Food Lion.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Sid

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Rose Karuna