SLU Posts
I don’t get it.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Just want to say, Cthulu is the wrong pantheon for 'Hell' or even 'Hel'. The former is a Christian pantheon thing, and the later, Norse....

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Wasn't the inclusion of Revelations a mistake anyways? They thought it was by the apostle John, not John the Elder if I remember correctly.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sorry I should have specified...I don’t understand the whole thread 😂
What's to understand? It's just ripples of irrelevance radiating outwards from a proselytizer-bot's random drive-by posting. :D

• 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Is this thread the creation of that one dude from SLU (sorry, I've forgotten the name) but his behavior was one of posting threads to tell us how to come to Jesus?

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
All Hail Cthulhu :cthulhu:

Meet ya all in hell with pizza and beer! Sorry Sid, no pineapple on the pizza. 😈 🍻
Sounds like Cthulhu runs The Real Hell™ than.

Last edited:
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Wasn't the inclusion of Revelations a mistake anyways? They thought it was by the apostle John, not John the Elder if I remember correctly.
The whole New Testament is a mess, the ideologies behind some of the texts, especially in the cases of Luke vs. Matthew are often in direct opposition to one another - heck some even contradict the (several centuries) later added Dogma of Trinity...

Of course Christians will quickly reply that God is intentionaly Mysterious and mere mortals will never be able to figure him out entirely. Sounds a bit like a Deus ex Machina mystery to me: Lets construct a Mystery that makes no sense so we can 'proove' how mysterious our god is.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Soen Eber

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I thought the Council of Nicea picked it out of a bunch of candidates, but most of the others were too hippy peace and love for them and they wanted to end the bible on a bang.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Soen Eber