Police Brutality Protests Thread

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
So they thought an on duty guard being armed suspicious I guess?
I think they said they thought his running away was suspicious behaviour.

Maybe it was, but "shot while trying to escape" isn't an excuse the police should be using, even when it happens to be true.

Last edited:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I am 42 pages behind in this thread. I promise, I will try to catch up with it. But, does someone else want to have a crack at this - umm, thing?

There's a short thread here:

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I am 42 pages behind in this thread. I promise, I will try to catch up with it. But, does someone else want to have a crack at this - umm, thing?

Bleah, not this argument AGAIN. Maybe for people like this they could have gone with blmt (black lives matter too) to be more explicit on this counterargument. Then again, the people that use it would just use a different argument. They do not care what the argument is just that they are showing opposition.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Well, for starters, it's a bot account. Profile picture grabbed off Pinterest.
Russian troll farm would be my first guess.

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Bubba Balbozar

SL Rez
One of my main issues has been the relationship of police with citizens as representatives of the state but I don't think its a racial problem, more of a general police state problem. White people get abused too on a regular basis, when i see abuse I don't worry about the race of the victim. If some good comes of all the rioting, rearranging the police to be more laid back, I'm all for it. Please don't tear down the statues and be obnoxious, there are like 1000 racists in the whole country this extremist behavior only serves to create more.