WTF Why are all the nutcases after Bill Gates all of a sudden?

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Maybe they always thought this crazy shit but it's it there on steroids now.

Just a small example:

It just seems like it's all over the place and there are more crazy accusations than I can list. If you're curious, search 'Bill Gates conspiracy theories'. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• 1Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Because Bill Gates' foundation is investing heavily in COVID treatment research, and since COVID is a Globalist Hoax (wink-wink) obviously a super-rich person spending money on it must be part of the operation.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
If you're curious, search 'Bill Gates conspiracy theories'.
I don't even need to search it. It's been all over Facebook lately. "Batshit crazy" doesn't even begin to describe it.

ETA: The real irony here is that every single one of these idiots posting that shit is doing so from a computer running Windows.

Last edited:
  • 2Agree
Reactions: Romana and Ashiri

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I really love the conspiracy theory about wanting to inject everyone with microchips so that the government can track everyone. These morons obviously don't even know how microchips even work! Or how the government works, for that matter.

• 1Agree
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I really love the conspiracy theory about wanting to inject everyone with microchips so that the government can track everyone. These morons obviously don't even know how microchips even work! Or how the government works, for that matter.
They sure don't understand how smartphones track you.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I think it was "plans to block out the sun" that really got me.
Bill Gates as a James Bond villain, lol.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Plurabelle Laszlo

SL Rez
Joined SLU
the latest news I heard from our local chef-conspiracy-expert (he really is a vegan chef) is that Bill Gates is going to upload our consciousness into the cloud (via said vaccination microchips, i think) to make us immortal against our will. I don't really know why immortality is such a threat, but, yeah.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Because Bill Gates' foundation is investing heavily in COVID treatment research, and since COVID is a Globalist Hoax (wink-wink) obviously a super-rich person spending money on it must be part of the operation.
It's more evil than that. The Gates Foundation has been working for years on improving healthcare in Africa, which is full of black people. So he must be stopped.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
I think it was "plans to block out the sun" that really got me.
Bill Gates as a James Bond villain, lol.
In the real world, blocking 2% of the Sun with sunshades in space is viewed as a serious, but last ditch way to mediate climate change. We would rather do everything else first, but it would buy us about 1.5C in temperature.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
In the real world, blocking 2% of the Sun with sunshades in space is viewed as a serious, but last ditch way to mediate climate change. We would rather do everything else first, but it would buy us about 1.5C in temperature.
Oh, is thatwhat that’s about? They make it sound like it’s the whole sun (that’s what the graphic shows anyway). They probably think that’s what’s meant. Figures.

Kathryn Elisabeth

[1/2 Baked Cookie!]
Uh yeah! Well like would be easy to block out the 'whole sun' with microchip vaccines. After all micro means small, right? And like Um.. the sun is small.. right? Like .. um.. Oh yeah! Sun is small, see. Just go outside and can you cover the whole thing with your hand. *nods very serious, but with crazy eyes* So yeah! Must be because he has a whole Microsoft factory or something.
Like Would be even easier for him using them micro'whatzits', instead of making a big machine like in this documentary 'from the internet'. *nods very serious again, redoubling on the crazy eyes* Mr. Burns block the sun / The Sun Blocker :p

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
It's more evil than that. The Gates Foundation has been working for years on improving healthcare in Africa, which is full of black people. So he must be stopped.
True or not... it's such an obviously likely connection that I'm ticked off that I think of it myself! ;)