2020 Democratic Primary

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
And I purposely chose such a negative analogy to ONCE AGAIN POINT OUT you'd find it impossible to locate one person here who supported Biden back at the start, or even anywhere in the middle, of this contest.

But Biden is the one who will be getting the nom. So we're voting for him.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
And I purposely chose such a negative analogy to ONCE AGAIN POINT OUT you'd find it impossible to locate one person here who supported Biden back at the start, or even anywhere in the middle, of this contest.

But Biden is the one who will be getting the nom. So we're voting for him.
Ahh, but see we won’t agree with their mandate that the problematic old man who wasn’t our first, second, or third choice is ZOMG LITERAL HITLER, so we’re the kool-aid drinking...something somethings.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Ahh, but see we won’t agree with their mandate that the problematic old man who wasn’t our first, second, or third choice is ZOMG LITERAL HITLER, so we’re the kool-aid drinking...something somethings.
*mumble mumble* God damned Godwinners...

SL Rez
SLU Posts

Keep on beating that dead horse, tho. You do you.
Well yeah. It is not a good idea to make him out to be some great savior. One should be aware of who we are voting for. I'll keep beating till it's over (or I'll get tired of it). I'm sure he doesn't read VVO but unless people bring up the many elements of his sordid past he'll feel no reason to change it.

bubblesort

At first, I thought Biden wasn't campaigning, because I hadn't seen him in a while. Then he started doing more interviews recently, and now I realize that him hiding from cameras is literally the most photogenic thing he can do.

You guys know that daring people to vote for Trump is really just goading people into voting for Trump, right? I can understand why people say it, though. Biden himself regularly, explicitly tells people who challenge him to vote for Trump, rather than engaging with them, so it's not like your leader is giving you a good example to follow in this regard. That's just a stupid way to lose voters. Even Hillary Clinton didn't do that, and she ran the most stupid campaign I've ever seen. Why do we keep getting democratic candidates who can't stop making unforced errors like that?

• 1Eye Roll
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I love how it was 'Blue no matter who' when people thought it'd be Bernie.
That was back when they bought their own press and thought they had majority support. Now they’re back to just wanting to be the tyranny of the minority and salting the earth against anyone that doesn’t agree.