Nobody Cares: PRS

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sometimes, just give me that good olde racism.

Screenshots shared on social media this weekend allege that the image was posted by Gary Casper, identified as vice president for information technology at Chattanooga-based Transcard.

Images of Casper's apparent posting were widely shared on social media. Casper's Facebook page was taken down or made unsearchable so the Times Free Press could not independently verify the post.

The picture of Obama, the first African American president in U.S. history, includes the caption "#PayPerView." Casper's Facebook profile listed his position as vice president of IT at the software company, as well as previous IT roles at US Xpress, according to the screen grabs. Threatening to harm or kill a former president is considered a felony with a penalty of up to five years in prison.

Arkady Arkright

Sometimes, just give me that good olde racism.
He wasn't sacked for racism, he was sacked for making a political statement on social media - the racism isn't even mentioned, let alone decried. If I were a non-white potential customer of this company, I'd be sure to bear that in mind when making my purchasing decision...

Isabeau

Merdeuse

In a legal first and a “significant moment” in Canadian national security, the February stabbing death of a 24-year-old woman at a North York massage parlour is now being treated as an act of terrorism after investigators determined it was allegedly inspired the misogynistic “incel” ideology.

“Terrorism comes in many forms and it’s important to note that it is not restricted to any particular group, religion or ideology,” the RCMP said in a joint statement with Toronto police Tuesday.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Slate has their own Dear Abby. She addresses some personal questions I hadn't considered. The answer seeker wrote in part -

Secretly, I’ve continued to long for my past alcohol and drug use because of the sexual liberation it gave me. And secretly, I have started indulging one of my fantasies.
Adult content
I keep Boris’ ejaculate in my mouth, discreetly spit it into a kitchen glass, then (usually the next morning), I use the dehydrator and spice grinder to dry and grind his semen into a fine powder. I later ingest the semen dust, using a straw to snort it.

I realize this is strange. But I was previously curious about semen and seem to have happily found my own sexual placebo, and it has made me far more sexually expressive and confident in myself when I do it right before sex.
Is there anything wrong with this practice? Should I tell Boris? Perhaps more important, are there healthier alternatives to drugs and alcohol (or placebos) to enhance sexual confidence?

—Blow a Load
If you would like some illumination, How To Do It's answer is at the link below.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2020/05/boyfriend-semen-secret-advice.html

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Thousands of residents in Michigan have been ordered to evacuate after heavy rain overwhelmed two neglected dams, causing them to fail and threatening the integrity of several others.

The failures began yesterday with the Edenville Dam, which is a mile or so north of Edenville, Michigan. The earthen dam impounds the Tittabawassee River, creating Wixom Lake. Or, rather, impounded. Yesterday, despite the efforts of authorities to prevent the failure by opening the spillway, water pushed through and collapsed the side of the dam. In the hours leading up to the failure, the weakness was noticed and evacuation orders were issued. The moment of the "breach" as it were was captured on video:

And the breach widened from there.

The flood from the Edenville Dam collapse moved directly toward Sanford Lake - another impound lake downstream - and almost immediately, authorities began reporting that a breach of Sanford Dam was imminent and extended the evacuation order. Roughly an hour later, Sanford Dam overtopped:

Communities downstream include the city of Midland, which is reportedly already flooding and could see up to nine feet of water in its downtown area.

And if that wasn't bad enough; two dams upstream of the failed Edenville and Sanford Dams are now also in danger of collapse - the Secord Dam and, if it fails, the Smallwood Dam, both impounding small lakes of their own on the same river. Those failures, should they happen, will send a new pulse of floodwater down toward the Wixom Lake breach. The NWS has already sent flash flood warnings for communities downstream of those two dams.

Local news story here

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
There were a number of closed bridges in Columbus yesterday south of downtown where the Scioto and Olentangy rivers meet. Water was well above flood stage.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts